Sunday, October 5, 2008

Help from Within

We are getting incredible support from some Heller employees!

First, I would like to thank "Observer," a senior associate, for forwarding our concerns to a member of the Dissolution Committee. I hope that we will hear back from them in a timely manner.

Second, Heller Drone is simply the best! Heller Drone compiled the placement opportunities found on the intraweb site into an Excel grid so that we now have access to that information. If you are still looking for a job and would love to use this extra resource, please e-mail me at hellernomore@gmail.com and I will send you the file.

I also wanted to thank all of you who have e-mailed me with your support and stories. I am a bit sad we will no longer be firmmates, but I'm glad I chose a firm that has and would have had some great people.

Best of luck to all of us.

1 comment:

pechmerle said...

(That's the sad part. For a lot of the time, Heller was a very good place to work, with some terrific colleagues.)